Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wednesday

I'm used to waking up at 5 am. What I'm not used to, is waking up on a nice leather sofa, covered by a comforter.




It was a nice way to wake up. Even more so when my ex said I could go to her bed and keep sleeping there. I hesitated, for about 10 seconds. Sleeping on a nice soft bed was even better. I must've slept for about 4 hours or so.

My ex asked me to help carry some tables and chair over for tomorrow. I was happy to be of help. Checking her stepmother's 2 laptops an hour later, I had to give her the mixed news. The Dell Inspiron m5030 was dead, nothing I could do for it. The Lenovo was something I was able to fix, restoring it to factory settings, exactly as it was the day it was bought.

I was glad to see her smile once I was done with the Lenovo which only took me 45 minutes to fix. This family is so warm and genuine to the core, I'm happy to spend any time here. Right now I'm enjoying a nice bread pizza that my ex made for me. Watching on of my favorite movies right now, Deadpool.

Thanks for reading.

May you walk in the light of God.

Sincerely.

Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment