Saturday, November 12, 2016

Walking on my own

Today I was finally able to walk on my own, without crutches. I can put my weight evenly on both feet, walking slow but with without the excruciating pain I felt when I left the hospital.



I thank god and those who gave me the help I needed to recover so quickly. I'm sure that had I gone back to Delray Beach in the shape I was, it would have taken at last a week if not more to recover. There was also a good chance that things could have gotten worse.

I've agreed to stay one more night, she insisted and considering how well things have gone I didn't find a reason to refuse.

Her family has been kind and caring, always asking me if I was hungry, thirsty or comfortable. They've even offered to look for some cash work for me.

Tomorrow I'll be back at Dunkin Donuts and take it slow for a few days so I can fully recover and then look for work as usual.

This has worked out better than expected. I'll post tomorrow with another update.

May you walk in the light of God.

Sincerely.

Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment