Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Good Morning

After leaving Starbucks last night, I went straight to my spot and read a few pages of a book I'm reading on my phone (easy to find downloadable Epub books online) for half an hour. I went to sleep a little before midnight as usual.

I woke 3 times during the night which was the result of drinking 2 ice coffees and an iced tea. I was so happy to be able to move around again, that I totally forgot to keep track of what I was drinking. I've learned not to drink or eat hours before going to sleep, to avoid having to deal with having to look for a bathroom late at night.

Waking up at 5:20 am I read a few more pages of the book from the previous night; 20 mins later I was taking out the tables and chairs outdoors for the Dunkin Donutss crew.

I set up my laptop, and worked on my "Homeless Survival Guide" site a bit, updating some pages there. It's a bit after 7 am and looks like I'm having a nice start to my day. No pain, some discomfort still but very manageable. I'll be updating making a new entry to my "Letters of my Life" blog today.



That's all for now.

May you walk in the light of God.

Sincerely.

Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment