Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Blogging is not always fun

I usually enjoy writing my blogs, about my daily life, my past and the homeless survival guide. I updated the "Homeless Survival Guide" today and wrote a new entry in my "Letters of my Life" blog which was not easy to write.

There are plenty of things in my life I'm not proud of, specially when it's a mistake that has left a mark that can't be removed. It also makes me wonder, if I'll be able to find someone who could understand me like my wife did. She didn't judge me for the mistake I made.

Nina educated herself enough about the disease to accept it. Her love was strong; it was one of the things that was special about her. I've met plenty of females that loved me, but only two that were in love with me.

I can handle being alone, being homeless, I can accept many things. Living without the love of a woman; without being in love is not something I want to accept. I got other priorities right now of course. Get a full job, get a place to live, save money, move out west, help others, etc. Being with a woman or being in love at this time is not on my list of priorities.

However I do want to fall in love again, to look into someone's eyes, get goosebumps and feel my skin heat up from just looking at her. I've been there before, and want to experience that again.

While I'm writing this, two of my Dunkin Donuts buddies are singing in Spanglish and teasing me because I told them I wouldn't get involved with any female that was either married, engaged or with a boyfriend. It's a life lesson I learned the hard way.

That is all for today.

May you walk in the light of God.

Sincerely.

Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment