Sunday, November 6, 2016

Proudly in pain

My friends at Dunkin Donuts held my stuff for me. That allowed me to go and help my buddy Diana with her Fundraiser. My foot was still hurting, but I told her I'd be there to help and I'm a man of my word. I worked through the pain and held up a sign for a few hours then joined her at the table where they were selling jewelry and snacks.




I posted on Facebook during and after the Fundraiser. I liked helping Diana and her friends. Helping others brings me joy. I helped them until 3 pm and then went back to Dunkin Donuts to get my stuff.

My phone was low on power so I stayed at DD until 4:30 pm and then walked to the Caring Kitchen for dinner. This time they served spaghetti with sauce and chopped meat, salad and two chocolate chip cookies. I ate everything but the cookies; I'm trying to eat less sweets because I suspect I may be on my way to being diabetic.

I got to Starbucks after 6 pm because the trolley was not running on time and had to walk there. I just finished video chatting with an old friend through FB Messenger. She is an ex. She offers friendship and I would like that, but sometimes she is a tease and tortures me a bit. She enjoys to see me blush.

Ok that is all for today, good night.

May you walk in the light of God.

Sincerely.

Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment