Thursday, November 17, 2016

Can't wait for some #criticalrole

"Is it Thursday yet?" yeah, it is!

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then you are missing on one of the most fun D&D streams online. I'm talking about Critical Role from Geek & Sundry. G&S is Felicia Day's geeky dream that she made reality. I started watching Felicia's "The Guild" web series many years ago, which lead to the creation of G&S's fun geeky/nerdy online content. I also love G&S's Tabletop show.

I'm homeless, but I try not to miss Critical Role every Thursday at 10 pm EST on the Geek & Sundry Twitch Channel. When I can't get decent WiFi working, then I wait until the following Monday and watch the replay at the G&S website.

It may seem weird that someone who sleeps on cardboard every night, looks forward to a Thursday night, to see a group of voice actors role-play as a band of heroes known as Vox Machina. There are times when watching the show certainly makes a different in the quality of my life.

I can be cold and hungry, but there isn't a time when I have not laughed my ass off watching an episode. Specially when Sam Riegel breaks the 4th wall while playing his gnome bard Scanlan Shorthalt. Or when Grog (Travis Willingham) shows how high his intelligence of 6 can take him. They are hilarious.

I'm a quiet Critter among thousands of other #critters that are fans of CR and other G&S shows. I usually write on my blog about my day, or to mention an update on my other two homeless related blogs. Today, I just want to say thank you to Felicia Day, Geek & Sundry and the wonderful people that make Critical Role possible as well as the wonderful critters around the world that keep G&S going strong.

Under 13 hours to go before the show starts and I can't wait!

May you walk in the light of God.

Sincerely.

Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment