Sunday, December 11, 2016

Productive Sunday

Today I went out shopping with my ex and her husband who like me likes SciFi and action movies. She bought her self a desk so I can use her old desk for my personal use. Her husband and I built the new desk in about 2 hours without much trouble.

Thanks to my ex, I got back everything that was at my former family's household last week. My clothes, my laptop, my desktop, my collection of anime (yes I have a large set of burned DVD's), etc. In a few days she'll move everything from her old desk to the new and then I'll have a desk for my old desktop.

I'm selling my laptop so I can contribute to my new family. I used to make money online before, but things here are different. I can't go and store 200 boxes/envelopes of items to sell on Ebay. Buying and selling locally seems to be a good start, to build capital so then I can figure out a business venture which won't require me to store things here.

I'm thinking affiliate marketing, and I'm guessing that it will take me about 3 months to learn how to do it properly. I know there are online courses out there but I can't afford them and I'm fine with that. I learned everything about buying/selling on Ebay and Amazon through Youtube videos; I think there is a good chance that I could learn about affiliate marketing that way (I hope).

I could also develop some skills and create some hand made products to sell on Etsy or dive into e-book publishing (which does require about $1000 to start with).

To be honest, I feel pretty useless. Yes I walk the dogs, help out when it comes to anything related to computers (there are a few in the house) and contribute to keeping the house clean and doing dishes but I feel I'm not doing enough. I refuse to be a burden, so I need to come up with some ideas.

I'll be reaching out to the Hooman and Critical Role community for some ideas. Meanwhile I did this image for her as a way to show my appreciation. I've edited so her name is not shown.


I used to dabble in Photoshop, finding templates is easy enough, I hope she likes it. That is all for today.

May you walk in the light of God.

Sincerely.

Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment